Project #1: CANVAS



This was the first project of the semester, testing our ability to quickly pick up the techniques of simple HTML code in Adobe Dreamweaver. We were provided the specific codes for various shapes, colors, gradients, and inserting elements, making it an overall simple process once I got the hang of it. The challenges included figuring out what purpose each number in the code served, moving the points of the shapes to specific positions, making it difficult to be exact with placement at times.

My scene shows flowers blooming on a bright, sunny day, a simple landscape to help me get accommodated to the program, HTML code, and the class itself. I used various codes to insert circles, rectangles, lines, arcs, semicircles, clouds, and an online image. Overall, the program was easy to navigate, but time consuming as I worked hard to move and resize each shape.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project #12: AUDIO

Project #7: AUTOSCOPY

Project #4: BUSINESS CARDS